Human Resource Leadership Forum (HRLF), and GattiHR are pleased to once again recognize outstanding HR Leaders in New England with the annual HRLF Bob Gatti HR Leadership Excellence Award. This award recognizes outstanding HR Leaders in New England who have positively impacted their organizations and elevated the HR function.
The nomination window is now closed.
Bob Gatti: HR Champion
Bob Gatti was a driver, builder and facilitator of elevating the HR function and community in New England for over 40 years. Bob also lived by timeless values for the profession.
This award embodies the lifetime legacy of Bob and his contributions to the HR function. Honoring Bob recognizes the importance of his principles and the extraordinary work of HR leaders in our community.
Criteria for Nominees
- Bold and courageous leader—makes a difference
- Embodies integrity, honesty, fairness and transparency
- Innovative leader—successful at driving impactful change
- Demonstrates tangible results for those efforts
- Mentors—always there for others. Gives back to the profession by advising aspiring HR professionals.
- Chief HR Officer or senior HR leader in their organization
Current HR practitioner within a company or organization
Minimum of 15 years of HR experience
Open to all organizations (i.e., high tech, healthcare, education,
- New England based
- Past nominees can be re-nominated
- A nomination can be made by an individual or group of HR professionals.
- The Nominating Committee will consist of representatives from GattiHR and
HRLF Board Members.
- The committee will review all nominations and send their award recommendations to the presidents of HRLF and GattiHR. Those presidents will have final approval.
- Award recipients and their managers will be notified.
- Award nominees and recipient(s) will be announced at the December Award program.