Featuring Russ Campanello, Executive Vice President, Human Resources and Corporate Communications, iRobot
Winner of the 2017 HRLF Bob Gatti HR Leadership Excellence Award
Human Resource Leadership Forum (HRLF) is pleased to partner with GattiHR on this award that honors a pioneer and outstanding leader in our community, the late Bob Gatti.
This award embodies the lifetime legacy of what Bob demonstrated throughout his career including:
- Bold and courageous leader
- Integrity, honesty, fairness and transparency
- Innovative leader—successful at driving impactful change
- Demonstrating tangible results for those efforts
- Mentor—always there for others. Gave back to the profession by advising aspiring HR professionals.
Please join us as we recognize the nominees and winner(s) of the Bob Gatti HR Leadership Excellence Award.
HRLF Networking Social
Please join us in celebrating the HRLF Bob Gatti HR Leadership Excellence Award Winner(s) and Nominees!
It will be an evening of networking with Greater Boston's Senior Level HR Leaders. Join us for hors d'oeuvres, drinks and great company!
The Social immediately follows the Awards Ceremony.
The parking fee for this event has been established at $12.00 per car daily rate for the self-parking garage.