HRLF's Gatti Award Nomination Deadline is May 30th
Thursday, May 25, 2017
Posted by: Heather Jones
The Bob Gatti HR Leadership Award Nominations are due by next Tuesday, May 30th.
Criteria for Nominees
- Bold and courageous leader—makes a difference
- Embodies integrity, honesty, fairness and transparency
- Innovative leader—successful at driving impactful change
- Demonstrates tangible results for those efforts
- Mentors—always there for others. Gives back to the profession by advising aspiring HR professionals.
- Chief HR Officer or senior HR leader in their organization
- Current HR practitioner within a company or organization
- Minimum of 15 years of HR experience
- Open to all organizations (i.e., high tech, healthcare, education, not-for-profit, etc.)
- New England based
The award presentation will take a place on October 24th at the Aloft Boston Seaport Hotel.
Click here for more information and to enter a nomination.